Glass artist Jenny Ayrton started working with Art and Energy in the summer of 2018, and officially joined the team in February 2019. She specialises in sand- and kiln-cast glass, etching and engraving. Jenny’s passionate about making seemingly difficult and technical processes more accessible – everyone can be creative!
- Moth’y weekender!
- Community workshops : Solar Stars!
- The Moth’s Whisper
- Watch Moths (July) – Poetry!
- International Day of Cooperatives
- Watch Moths – Episode 1& 2 – 26 & 27 June 2020
- Oak Gall Ink recipe – Moths to a Flame
- Lockdown Location
- Moths to a Flame at Plymouth Art Weekender
- Success for Art and Energy
- Join us in making ‘Moths to a Flame’ for COP26
- Make your (solar) future with the Crafts Council
- Fab Lab Plymouth set to support Art and Energy through EU programme