Art and Energy are grateful for all the support we’ve been given over the last twelve months!
Art and Energy has received all sorts of support advice and good will and it has made a huge difference to out work and what we’ve been able to do.
In particular we’ve been grateful for support from:
- Our team, our board and the wonderful volunteers who work with us and without whom we wouldn’t exist!
- Dartington School of Social Entrepreneurs & The Enhance Social Enterprise Network supported by ERDF – who have given us advice and training in this first year as a CIC
- UnLtd – for helping us learn new skills and develop our social enterprise
- The Solar Group at The University of Exeter in Penryn – who help us with testing and help us understand the tech better
- The Fab Lab in Plymouth – who are helping us develop new ways of fabricating our solar artworks
- Exeter Community Energy – for helping us get hold of kit to run our workshops
- LOF Solar – who supply our colour solar cells
- LaserCutZ – who cut our solar cells
- Plymouth Energy Community – for helping us develop our work in Plymouth
- Kaleider for generously support and hosting us at their studios