What we provide
Collaborative solar testing
We work with partners across different sectors to test the aesthetic versatility of solar PV materials:
- University research departments, such as the University of Exeter renewable energy department
- Specialist solar panel manufacturers, such as the UK-based GB-Sol
- Local groups, such as the FabLab in Exeter and Exeter School of Art
Innovative art projects
We develop new pieces of artwork that show how solar materials can be used in alternative and innovative ways, and aim to demonstrate and establish solar PV as an important new arts material of the future.
To pioneers in new energy technology
- Our collaborative work explores the potential of what can be done with their technology and increases knowledge of what can be made and how
- Our creative projects inspire people to engage with new research and energy products through interesting stories and beautiful things
- We stimulate creativity and support the journey towards a new energy generation landscape that excites people.